1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
This have decent amount of content or is it more like 2% content and the remaining 98% locked by paywall?
Haven't played this in a while.

At least half the content available would be more reasonable.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FeralIsland-0.15.252
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Let's go!
At this pace we might get a working demo before all the glaciers melt, nice.

Seriously though... it's one thing that people are giving them money for this, you can spend money on whatever you want, it's yours. But like... why bother updating this thread? XD

Reactions: Klostein0815

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
On the one hand, gay feral content is hard to come by so I'm glad for the updates this is getting.

On the other hand my grandkids will probably get to play it before I do.
What do you mean 'before i do' ? Tell us your secrets.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
parts of this look cool but I am worried that most of the fun stuff is paywalled or worse.
It's not paywalled, there is no content to paywall.

Clarification about the way the patreon works:
_If you pay far too much: You get access to a development version every month, that adds 1-2 'features or corrections' per version..
_If you pay a bit less: you get access to the "stable" version once every 3 months, that version is 3 months old compared to the current dev version.
_if you don't pay: you get access to the public version, that version is 2 months old compared to the "stable" version.

Now factor in the lack of meaningfull things added per dev version, you get an overpriced product even if you were to choose the lower pay tier.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jfmherokiller

MoonlightTheWolf

May 16, 2024
i can't play the game, when i try to extract the file, an random error happen, and even if i manage to extract, for some reason the UnityCrashHandler is missing and the game won't open
when i try to extract the file, it says: "unexpected error ocurred while trying to extract a dead file" i tryed to translate it to english, since it's written in portuguese for me

could the uploader create/send a link to a newer file? just asking since i really wanna test/play the game

Last edited:

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
i can't play the game, when i try to extract the file, an random error happen, and even if i manage to extract, for some reason the UnityCrashHandler is missing and the game won't open
when i try to extract the file, it says: "unexpected error ocurred while trying to extract a dead file" i tryed to translate it to english, since it's written in portuguese for me

could the uploader create/send a link to a newer file? just asking since i really wanna test/play the game
Are you using 7Zip to extract ? WinZip sometimes corrupts some zip files content.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
how do i use 7Zip?
Download 7Zip from 7-Zip.org
Install it.
right click the file you want extracted, left click on "Open with", if 7-Zip isn't in the list, browse to its location using the "more apps" button and then the "look for an app on this pc" button.

Select 7zFM.exe as the executable.
then in 7Zip, select all the files in the archive, and click extract on the toolbar.

MoonlightTheWolf

May 16, 2024
Download 7Zip from 7-Zip.org
Install it.
right click the file you want extracted, left click on "Open with", if 7-Zip isn't in the list, browse to its location using the "more apps" button and then the "look for an app on this pc" button.

Select 7zFM.exe as the executable.
then in 7Zip, select all the files in the archive, and click extract on the toolbar.
thanks dude, now i might be able to play a few games i was intrested in

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes