1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Can i if i play a Male one mount and have sex with the female one if i play on the map? I mean not the Gallery mode. If yes which button must i press to mount the female?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FeralIsland-0.15.255
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Edit: I have found out how to mount but which button should i press if my Pleasure bar (male) who breeds a female is 100%? I have try with right click and any letter on my keyboard (except for R).

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
i noticed that in the preview pictures they just took the dinosaur models from the game primal carnage
And they're profiting via Patreon - that is copyright infringement, right?

Okay I never post but here's to settle some stuff.

First of all, bird penis: it's often vestigial. Which means it was there and now doesn't serve evolutionary purpose in most species (with a few exception like ostriches). Such phenotypical traits are often observable on embryos which begin to develop them but don't finalize that process. That seems to indicate that a common ancestor of today's birds did possess a functioning penis.1

As for dinosaurs, though everything we have is speculative- so is everything we know about their eating habits, behaviour, everything that's not been turned into a canvas for rock to occupy, which means a lot. But guess what, that's the rule for every study of past phenomena2, it works by probabilistic inference. Which means studying certain anatomic peculiarities of dinosaur species, comparatively to other species (? closest relatives, ergo crocodilians and birds) and with knowledge of the rules of biology and an understanding of the intertwining of bodily characteristics, we can formulate answers that are more probably true than others.

To get a clear idea, one would have to look into complex scientific litterature, and even a nerd like me doesn't have the time for that :v. Here's a (very) few examples though3, with fairly accessible stuff. But one thing you could do is look at either meta-studies or, since we're all laymen here, vulgarized articles. Here's a few:
The Anatomy of Dinosaur Sex - The Smithsonian, Riley Black
Everything You Wanted to Know About Dinosaur Sex - The Smithsonian, Riley Black (google em)

Those also contain more scientific references in description.

So what are the conclusions? Well based on the stuff I brought up above, plus advances in terms of sexual differenciation (in what is essentially animal-ish rocks), and stuff looking at the structure of eggshelves, hips and such, there's a answer that seems to be rather well accepted and that actually suits the go-to for most internet artists:

Dinosaurs likely had a cloaca, with internal testicles and a retractible penis, with built-in muscles used to erect it. Size is subject to debate, probably in between a bird and crocodilian proportion (so not too big actually). Females have an internal oviduct and only one cloacal opening as well. So here you go:

Cloaca + Retractible penis + Inner balls + No vagina

Thanks for reading, y'all :D

1 - Brennan, P., Birkhead, T., Zyskowski, K., Van der Waag, J. and Prum, R. O. 2008. Independent evolutionary reductions of the phallus in basal birds. Journal of Avian Biology, 39
2 - Tucker, A., 2004, Our knowledge of the past: A philosophy of historiography, Cambridge Press
3 - Carpenter, K., 1999, Eggs, Nests, and Baby Dinosaurs: A Look at Dinosaur Reproduction, Indiana University Press
- Brennan, P., Prum, R., McCracken, K., Sorenson, M., Wilson, R., & Birkhead, T., 2007, Coevolution of Male and Female Genital Morphology in Waterfowl, PLoS ONE, 2
- ISLE, T. E., 2012, The socio-sexual behaviour of extant archosaurs: Implications for understanding dinosaur behaviour, Historical Biology, 21
And.... I just learned something new. Something I thought I wouldn't ever do on a site like this, lmao.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
The issue is that Kemono does not update posts already indexed, and the link for these versions are in an already indexed post.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
I don't like to shit on games being developped, however I feel like the amount of content / functions added per-update is appallingly low: There's still no options to adjust except enabling mods, and we have to do it at every single launch, same thing with the initial disclaimers and EULAs. If I exaggerate slightly, the game has been a standing still since the first public demo.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes