1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have a problem why cant ibreed in the "Main" Story if i play a male one with the female one? or is it not yet in the game?

alopipote

Dec 17, 2018
I cant play, I get a message telling me to unplug the vr from the pc and restart the game to be able to play it normally, but I DON'T EVEN HAVE VR.
What am I supposed to do?

Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
Runs absolutely awful in VR. The UI is a mess, the world's scale is way off, most of the options don't even include VR, but the two or three that do outright break right away or have missing textures. No wonder no one thought to update this game on here - it's far from usable.

Reactions: Amon_Ra

Onaxy

Nov 16, 2017
And where is knotting?if u press Left click dino mounting, it's not a knotting!Maybe i pressing wrong button?

jagder

Sep 16, 2018
Haven't touched this in like a year or two. Judging by recent comments its still just a tech demo with bad controls. Is this even worth downloading or is it not much different than from a couple years ago?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Haven't touched this in like a year or two. Judging by recent comments its still just a tech demo with bad controls. Is this even worth downloading or is it not much different than from a couple years ago?
No it's not worth redownloading. The new stuff he added is just a mix of the old stuff with even more jank.

RedFox374

Jun 25, 2019
from what i know dragonlayer vr was put on hold back i want to say about 4 years ago the devilper of it was haveing RL problums and they claimed that work on the game would resume onecs stuff in thar life calm down but now their a streamer so i thank the chances of them working on dragonlayer vr again are probably not too good

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
from what i know dragonlayer vr was put on hold back i want to say about 4 years ago the devilper of it was haveing RL problums and they claimed that work on the game would resume onecs stuff in thar life calm down but now their a streamer so i thank the chances of them working on dragonlayer vr again are probably not too good
Ooh, is there a download somewhere for it, even if it's not finished? I'd like to try it. (idk how good it is but)

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes