Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.1.0

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yesn't, its compress able. But even the 7.5 GB one, saves even less than a GB. So not worth.
This one on 90% consists of VP9 webm's with bigger one having 725 Mb file size and 119 Mb/s bitrate. I think I've never seen such big bitrate especially at 1080p vids, game dev probably taken some courses "how to make small game much bigger and which nobody wouldn't wan't to compress after it".

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This one on 90% consists of VP9 webm's with bigger one having 725 Mb file size and 119 Mb/s bitrate. I think I've never seen such big bitrate especially at 1080p vids, game dev probably taken some courses "how to make small game much bigger and which nobody wouldn't wan't to compress after it".
Hmm I tested the 3 game of that series and it only went down by like 800 MB. Not sure why.
But the 2nd of the witch games also only lost like 500 MB afterwards. So I just assume its for all of em.

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
"how to make small game much bigger and which nobody wouldn't wan't to compress after it"
Lol, that says a lot, especially with their latest game, Candle Daemon, which needs to be cracked to avoid random crashes at certain points. It really shows what kind of developer they are.

Hmm I tested the 3 game of that series and it only went down by like 800 MB
Damn it. I thought you could lower the size by 50% to 80% like those other games you’ve compressed before. I want to play this game so badly, but my potato PC can’t handle it, which is why I always look for compressed versions. Not only do they save memory space, but they also run better on my PC

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
megalol, I came across a game (and another and forgot to notate what SDK it was) but it was using this , noticed UAGC does not have, I assume there is a reason it doesn't? Maybe hardly any games used it?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol, I came across a game (and another and forgot to notate what SDK it was) but it was using this , noticed UAGC does not have, I assume there is a reason it doesn't? Maybe hardly any games used it?
No, the reason that I check for new RenPy versions at its since (before u mentioned) it usually appeared a bit faster than at main site but in this case dev forgot to add it to github so I've missed new release. Anyway I'll add it in UAGC sometimes later.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, the reason that I check for new RenPy versions at its since (before u mentioned) it usually appeared a bit faster than at main site but in this case dev forgot to add it to github so I've missed new release. Anyway I'll add it in UAGC sometimes later.
Ah, okay, wasn't sure on it, just figured I'd ask. That clears that up then ;)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
[update] (install on v3.1.1 v2 fixed):
- For RenPy (both main and avif/AV1) compressor added support for RenPy SDK building v7.8.2 and v8.3.2

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Damn you work fast :ROFLMAO:
for ur compression. It seems that some files didn't renamed back after (auto) non-latin fix so it causes game fail to start. Actually to make it work enough to copy font file but I've put plugins too (but to avoid dupes, old ones should be deleted). I dunno why it happened (probably issue with rnr tool that had Bob69 too), maybe take a look later/next week.
1727021086904.png
Upd: Culpit in this case is "★Read Me.txt", after renaming (delete star) it to "Read Me.txt" game should be compressed fine.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
for ur compression. It seems that some files didn't renamed back after (auto) non-latin fix so it causes game fail to start. Actually to make it work enough to copy font file but I've put plugins too (but to avoid dupes, old ones should be deleted). I dunno why it happened (probably issue with rnr tool that had Bob69 too), maybe take a look later/next week.
View attachment 4060384
Upd: Culpit in this case is "★Read Me.txt", after renaming (delete star) it to "Read Me.txt" game should be compressed fine.
Hmm I didn't see this; I've noticed that on some occasions. Because RPGM are fickle bitches, I start each one before I archive and make sure it starts and loads. That one did on my end, so very odd. Was worse on the VM as had to GPU so had no clue if some worked as they required graphics processing of some sort :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes