Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.1.0

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The UAGC repeat the task with .avif files. After compressing the images in .avif format, the tool goes through the whole process again, thinking they’re video files in avi

avif.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The UAGC repeat the task with .avif files. After compressing the images in .avif format, the tool goes through the whole process again, thinking they’re video files in avi

View attachment 3991199
There is an option to disable them, it's skip avi files. It is next to the "save settings" button in the Ren'Py compressor page.

See if that works or not.

Reactions: megalol

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
There is an option to disable them, it's skip avi files. It is next to the "save settings" button in the Ren'Py compressor page.

See if that works or not.
Since lately I’ve only been compressing really simple games, this is my first time dealing with .avif... I found it a bit weird (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since lately I’ve only been compressing really simple games, this is my first time dealing with .avif... I found it a bit weird (y)
It was a bug we noticed a month or so ago, very few games have avif so it's rare.

If more actually used it their game sizes would drastically decrease, when doing compressions with avif in some cases can save 25%-50% more than with normal compression with no quality lose.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
It was a bug we noticed a month or so ago, very few games have avif so it's rare.

If more actually used it their game sizes would drastically decrease, when doing compressions with avif in some cases can save 25%-50% more than with normal compression with no quality lose.
Well, I hadn’t compressed a game with .avif before, but I had done some tests with that format. Like, a lot of tests using custom compression— the gain is pretty significant. I just wasn’t satisfied with the .av1 format; the size results didn’t meet my expectations. But I’ll do more testing

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, I hadn’t compressed a game with .avif before, but I had done some tests with that format. Like, a lot of tests using custom compression— the gain is pretty significant. I just wasn’t satisfied with the .av1 format; the size results didn’t meet my expectations. But I’ll do more testing
I only stopped as to many complaints, some couldn't view them, some couldn't run the game, a lot couldn't use it on Android/Joiplay, and on, and on, and so on. Got tired of the constant complaints.

The format and codec are years old at this point and come pre-installed and it is available for Android to.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
[update] (install on v3.0.9 fixed v2 or newer):
- For RenPy (main) compressor added "auto skip avi files in any avif images found" feature (activates at UAGC settings page) and fixed total processed avif files count at "Done" dialog message.
- For RPGM MV/MZ compressor added "delete junk nw.js files" feature (experimental so use it at your own risk!) auto_skip_avi.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
megalol is STV-AV1-encoder new in this update?

I know to steer clear of using H.265 since seemingly to many had issues with it (if you have codecs installed they didn't), but would the STV-AV1 be better to go with and have same compatibility as the standard VP9/H.264 encoder? Figured just stick to the same thing to avoid any more HTML issues.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol is STV-AV1-encoder new in this update?

I know to steer clear of using H.265 since seemingly to many had issues with it (if you have codecs installed they didn't), but would the STV-AV1 be better to go with and have same compatibility as the standard VP9/H.264 encoder? Figured just stick to the same thing to avoid any more HTML issues.
It was added there. For older browser versions VP9 have but for new versions . So for PC I think there shouldn't be much complaints, but old smartphones maybe would have troubles. VP9 gives better quality than H.264 but much slower. AV1 have best quality and encodes very fast if u have NVIDIA 40xx GPU + using AV1 NVENC.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can u tell me what problem u had in this case since game should be compressed very good coz of huge .resource file which means game should mostly consists of video files?
Uhhh no clue. Left it running over night, came back and it was still huge.
Will try again though.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Uhhh no clue. Left it running over night, came back and it was still huge.
Will try again though.
Probably u needed to compress the game to 7z afterwards since after unpacking data.unity3d bundle it becames about 9Gb size and UAGC for now don't packs files back such files (it just extracts its contens and deletes it). Vids has bitrate about 30000 Kb/s and images most likely has not any DXT compression (just RGB[A]) that why its so big after unpacking.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Probably u needed to compress the game to 7z afterwards since after unpacking data.unity3d bundle it becames about 9Gb size and UAGC for not don't packs files back such files (it just extracts its contens and deletes it).
Doesn't the Unity Repack maker pack it itself?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Doesn't the Unity Repack maker pack it itself?
It does but I assumed that u used newer Unity compressor not repack maker, repack maker is not 100% safe to use and recommended only if usual compressor fails. Also repack maker can't compress webm/VP8 videos which that game has.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It does but I assumed that u used newer Unity compressor not repack maker, repack maker is not safe to use and recommended only if usual compressor fails. Also repack maker can't compress webm/VP8 videos which that game has.
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.
I totally forgot about the other Unity compressor.
:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: megalol
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes