Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py/PGMMV Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 18, 2024
Anyone got an idea why I am getting severe stutter while playing Fantasm (not a well known but a decently large game) after translating it? Loading resources takes 5 mins on first translate and this is the end result: View attachment 3955831

Afterwards when I try playing the game with translation and skip some text that I already played/read before by holding W key game seems to stutter a lot. After playing a bit translation completely breaks and some texts start appearing in JP again.

Edit: After checking again, game has micro-stutters even during regular speed dialogues. I was assuming it was because W dialogue skip went through the text really fast and caused it to lag but that doesn't seem to be the only problem.
i think thats normal, its like that for me with nearly every demanding game.

Mmxx365

Aug 5, 2018
does anyone know how to stop the inject app from running? i can't even delete this tool

Edit: it says inject is running in system, but where and how?

Last edited:

$auron

May 7, 2022
Since someone recommended this program I have been using it like for two weeks but now my anti virus reacted with an inject.exe and like it doesn't use the game that I already put in the library so I don't know what heppened so I want to know if this is a false positive or something?

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
Hi!
I want to translate 《超速くノ一 クロユリ》. I use bing to translate through mtool, and there is no problem. However, after using mtool to export ManualTransFile.json for translation, the following issue occurs, and only one of the three options is left.
This does not bother me, I just think it is interesting, so I report it back.
Since I do not use discord, so I report it here.
best wishes

use bing to translate through mtool
MTool_Game_VxWaj8r41y.png

export ManualTransFile.json for translation
MTool_Game_YsGdDZntoX.png

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
MTOOL is using 4o mini now?

After updating my translations with the updated gpt mini, I can confirm that the quality is near a "Fan Translation"

Some errors with the pronouns of course, but those on the fence can now jump in.

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Does it have the ability to send dialogue to the clipboard? Like Shift+C in Renpy
I need this function if anyone has a tool or solution, I would appreciate his help

Apr 18, 2024

After updating my translations with the updated gpt mini, I can confirm that the quality is near a "Fan Translation"

Some errors with the pronouns of course, but those on the fence can now jump in.
lol imagine now if gpt 5 comes out next year, gpt4o is going to be dirt cheap.

cocopuffs103

Nov 17, 2018

where are you seeing 4o? i only get 3.5

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
where are you seeing 4o? i only get 3.5
He hasn't updated the wording to reflect that it is mini and not 3.5. GPT-4o-Mini has replaced GPT-3.5.

"ChatGPT Interface: As of July 18, 2024, GPT-4o Mini is available to all users of ChatGPT, including those on Free, Plus, and Team plans. It replaces the previous GPT-3.5 model, allowing users to access its enhanced features immediately."

cocopuffs103

Nov 17, 2018
He hasn't updated the wording to reflect that it is mini and not 3.5. GPT-4o-Mini has replaced GPT-3.5.

"ChatGPT Interface: As of July 18, 2024, GPT-4o Mini is available to all users of ChatGPT, including those on Free, Plus, and Team plans. It replaces the previous GPT-3.5 model, allowing users to access its enhanced features immediately."
Thanks! no more FOMO for me

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
And if the one you're looking for isn't anywhere else you can also just buy your own copy off DLsite, which does have the added advantage of not having to wait for someone else to post it if there are any updates to the game.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes