Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py/PGMMV Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

yitohi1119

Jan 15, 2024
Hi, Im a free user and thanks a lot for this tool!
I did a simple search in here and didnt find anything, but is there a reason for the tool to use the cpu while in standby? (It consistently uses around 10% in my pc - not like its the end of the world). Thanks!

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
zths Is there any way for you to put sound controls into the tool for the games that dont have an options screen to edit those?

Princess of Zeven (found here) is one of the many examples of that. I usually disable BGM and leave all other sounds at 20% for these games, then I can use my windows volume control to lower it more as needed. But on the ones with no sound options, everything is left at 100%, so if I turn sound down a lot so I cant hear the BGM, I also cant hear other (sometimes important) sounds.

Lots of these games have some sort of BGM item in VAR, but I have found that changing it does no good (even if I lock it at 0).
The game mentioned above shows the following in your tool:
1720821554623.png
I have tried to grep the files to find a more specific version, but came up empty.

Also, not sure if this is even possible, but if this had an "Options" button that worked that would be cool too(instead, if this let us change sounds settings):
1720821854285.png

Apr 18, 2024
Hello. I keep getting this error with Mtool, my screen goes black for a second when it happens:

Code:
Assertion failed!
Program: C:\Users\USER\Downloads\MTool\Tool\node.dll
File: …\…\third_party\node-nw\deps\uv\src\win\core.console
Line: 324
Expression: new_time >= loop->time
For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts
(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello. I keep getting this error with Mtool, my screen goes black for a second when it happens:

Code:
Assertion failed!
Program: C:\Users\USER\Downloads\MTool\Tool\node.dll
File: …\…\third_party\node-nw\deps\uv\src\win\core.console
Line: 324
Expression: new_time >= loop->time
For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts
(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)
Is your CPU 13900ks or 14900ks?
They may have stability problems.

zths Is there any way for you to put sound controls into the tool for the games that dont have an options screen to edit those?

Princess of Zeven (found here) is one of the many examples of that. I usually disable BGM and leave all other sounds at 20% for these games, then I can use my windows volume control to lower it more as needed. But on the ones with no sound options, everything is left at 100%, so if I turn sound down a lot so I cant hear the BGM, I also cant hear other (sometimes important) sounds.

Lots of these games have some sort of BGM item in VAR, but I have found that changing it does no good (even if I lock it at 0).
The game mentioned above shows the following in your tool:
View attachment 3825760
I have tried to grep the files to find a more specific version, but came up empty.

Also, not sure if this is even possible, but if this had an "Options" button that worked that would be cool too(instead, if this let us change sounds settings):
View attachment 3825786
I'll check this later.
Hi, Im a free user and thanks a lot for this tool!
I did a simple search in here and didnt find anything, but is there a reason for the tool to use the cpu while in standby? (It consistently uses around 10% in my pc - not like its the end of the world). Thanks!
It shouldn't take up a lot of CPU when idle, but either way if I recommend you shut it down when not in use.

Reactions: yitohi1119

soomhalo

Jan 26, 2019
The latest update breaks KiriKiri2 functionality for me. When trying to open any game with KiriKiri2 engine I get this window pop up instead of game.

View attachment 3793063
OK. I figured this one out and I'm an idiot. This has nothing to do with mtool. Just a pebkac error with fonts. I was playing a string of rpgm games and forgot that I changed the font to make them easier for me to read. Kirikiri needs the unifont smooth to run. Sorry for thinking it was a bad update.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Is your CPU 13900ks or 14900ks?
They may have stability problems.

I'll check this later.

It shouldn't take up a lot of CPU when idle, but either way if I recommend you shut it down when not in use.
Thanks. I saw one more odd thing in a different game. Unsure if you can fix or know a cause (I prob dont need it personally as I will prob be done with this game by the time you fix it, but reporting so you can look into it for others/other-games)

In the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/grace-of-the-labyrinth-town-v1-15-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.97047/

I started it as usual and ran the translation (bing). After it completed, 99% of the switches/vars are translated, but a few are not:
1721065236221.png

Also in this game, I am not seeing a way to edit my "SP" (skill points, you get one each level-up). Ive dug through all values that match the SP value and none match. I also checked under items and actor. Ive noticed this in a few other games. I am guessing it is stored somewher else, but I couldnt find it in Cheat Engine either (using the rpgm value type that I installed and sometimes works in rpgm games).

Not complaining, just giving you suggestions to things that others might be looking for also.

Last edited:

Otran

Apr 21, 2021
In many games, some of the text goes off the screen after translation, is it possible to change this somehow? (except for changing the font size)

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
<Deleted>, the issue was not related to what I thought and somehow the tool or one of its files had been corrupted.

Last edited:

hentaillama

Oct 15, 2016
Trying to translate ××な彼女のつくりかた2 using the latest MTool (as of today).
Currently a level 2 member on patreon if that helps at all.
When I try to translate it gives the error "Do not support this game.".

Is there a way to figure out why it's giving that error?

Ghusto

Jun 4, 2022
MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SMILE GAME BUILDER/Bakin/Ren'Py/Pixel Game Maker MV Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

SMILE GAME BUILDER support is in beta now
---------------------------------------
Multi-engine compatible cheat + machine translation tool
Idea: ready to use, no technical knowledge required, almost no problems of game crash/progress stuck which is common with normal machine translation programs.
Basically, no need to unpack, no need to modify files no need for any knowledge other than the basics of computer operation. Click the mouse to cover all your needs in a minute.

Suitable for most RPG Maker & Wolf RPG & tyranoBuilder SRPG Studio games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download the latest version is free, I just want to show you my supporters page.

Support/Download page (Chinese):
Support/Download page:

Most of the features are completely free, and the parts that need to be paid mainly focus on the translation engine and the limitation of translation capacity, Because I need to pay for these services, And in order to minimize errors, I need to spend a lot of time on it (not once and for all, there are always new games with new problems)
After I translate my game with mtool, can I play games that have been translated with mtool without having to open mtool again?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths Would you be able to label these buttons with text or a description of what they do?
View attachment 3847695
(in the data lock search tab)
With the default window width, we don't have enough space for more text.(Specifically refers to the English interface)

I'll add mouse hover text tips to the buttons, with the next update.
btw these buttons are, namely
Search
Undo last search
Clear

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
hi i got this problem . when i played game "Virgin Island " it lag and crash , other game is fine
1721500415219.png

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
With the default window width, we don't have enough space for more text.(Specifically refers to the English interface)

I'll add mouse hover text tips to the buttons, with the next update.
btw these buttons are, namely
Search
Undo last search
Clear
Awesome.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Is there a way to only translate the menus in Mtool, but not the game itself?
Often games translated to English don't include the menus in Mtool.

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
are there any option to disable update ? to be honest this update thing really annoying, needed to open the game 1st for check update + data loading is really slow

Xaact

Sep 8, 2020
It lag badly, especially when trying to open a VX game like meritocracy of the oni or Anera the demon tower

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes