Yeaven

Mar 28, 2022
I like what I see so far!
The biggest note/suggestion I have so far is that I'd prefer if the corruption process was more drawn-out. Simply put on the visor, zap, and they're done feels a little.. anticlimactic to me, I suppose? I understand that you probably want their original personalities to be preserved, but I do enjoy watching a girl's will to resist be broken over time, before they can be transformed fully.

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
I like what I see so far!
The biggest note/suggestion I have so far is that I'd prefer if the corruption process was more drawn-out. Simply put on the visor, zap, and they're done feels a little.. anticlimactic to me, I suppose? I understand that you probably want their original personalities to be preserved, but I do enjoy watching a girl's will to resist be broken over time, before they can be transformed fully.
I agree, I also think the game developer should do this! Joking, thanks for the feedback! And yes, this is something I want to do too, the longer dragged out corruptions, but I also want to keep the aspect of the girls living like puppets and have normal personalities.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes