PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
Just a tip, close patreon and open subscribestar

Play as your is fine, but patreon will kick u easy as soon as you notice the content

Anyway good luck and KKS forever.

Reactions: Lerd0

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
Also, I have refunded the Patreon supporters and have launched the Subscribestar, which is not fully checked yet. So if a admin could remove the Patreon link from the page, it would be nice. :love:

Reactions: PozzGames

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
This demo is awesome, BUT PLEASE DITCH THE SCHOOL SUBPLOT AND LET US PLAY WITH THE EVIL GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i got so bored of the mc story in Dollhouse disctrict

Reactions: Xaos_

albertoAAa

Oct 17, 2020
At least it will be avoidable, right? That is a good thing. :unsure:
avoidable as in NTR is a side thing or avoidable as in non NTR is the side thing
people always ask if NTR is a avoidable or if there a NO NTR route but the main thing is the focus on the game, if i'm confronted with the choice of a NTR scene or no scene at all, once .than its a NTR game (not a its a bad thing im personally just not into it )

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
avoidable as in NTR is a side thing or avoidable as in non NTR is the side thing
people always ask if NTR is a avoidable or if there a NO NTR route but the main thing is the focus on the game, if i'm confronted with the choice of a NTR scene or no scene at all, once .than its a NTR game (not a its a bad thing im personally just not into it )
I want it to be avoidable for those who aren't into it, doing it would be more difficult, I will come up with a way. Thank you for the feedback, it really helps me decide on the development of the game.

• Love
Reactions: Frumi

albertoAAa

Oct 17, 2020
I want it to be avoidable for those who aren't into it, doing it would be more difficult, I will come up with a way. Thank you for the feedback, it really helps me decide on the development of the game.
DON'T , if the main focus an appeal of your game is NTR than making it avoidable is pointless its not gonna make people not into NTR play and its gonna make the game less enjoyable for the people liking NTR even if im pissed than talented people are somehow all doing NTR it doesnt make me(or anyone) entitled to come here and ask for a no NTR option just label it good so people aren't miss leaded into tinkling this in no NTR game

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
DON'T , if the main focus an appeal of your game is NTR than making it avoidable is pointless its not gonna make people not into NTR play and its gonna make the game less enjoyable for the people liking NTR even if im pissed than talented people are somehow all doing NTR it doesnt make me(or anyone) entitled to come here and ask for a no NTR option just label it good so people aren't miss leaded into tinkling this in no NTR game
It's not really the main focus, it might show up in the long future of the game, but it's not planned to be a thing in the start, so hopefully you can still enjoy the game until that point.

Reactions: Frumi and GreenOwl

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I'm always up for a bit of kidnapping... in Minecraft or whatever this game is.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
Lets be honest, The tags of this game are beyond your average NTR needs, NTR in games of these tags is usually more like a feint heart philosophy, Although it could still make raw emotions come out for a player, if implemented correctly.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
Smugger hi, thats a really good release, but there are mistakes in writings on "7.62" ammo boxes... if you want to fix it just let me know and i'll help to translate it
im not into plot or story, but those bad translation is really catch my eyes

-Smugger-

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2024
Smugger hi, thats a really good release, but there are mistakes in writings on "7.62" ammo boxes... if you want to fix it just let me know and i'll help to translate it
I'm kinda confused on what you mean with this.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
I'm kinda confused on what you mean with this.
"Боеприпасы
7.62 полых пункта
трейсер
Круглая Пластичная Отделиемая Коробка 30

ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ ВЗРЫВЧАТКИ"
im rus and this words means nothing in ru cause of bad google translate or smth
no it means smth, but its really out of our grammar rules

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Also, I have refunded the Patreon supporters and have launched the Subscribestar, which is not fully checked yet. So if a admin could remove the Patreon link from the page, it would be nice. :love:
Umm, you should only remove your patreon once you have a fully working Subscribestar page. I hope it’s not still under review.

also, are the love interests gonna be turned into dolls used by the dudes In the banner image or are those generic ones? NTR would generally be if the MCs girls are being fucked by others. So if they are, keep that in mind.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes