HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
Helen sucks the sperm left on her son Alex's cock after an intense anal sex, cleaning his cock with oral sex.
Seeing as Jab will continue series in 2045 or never, I have nothing against this. Now do a full chapter and it's as good as official. (even better, because his art isn't what it used to be)

BiraAdam

Apr 19, 2023
Seeing as Jab will continue series in 2045 or never, I have nothing against this. Now do a full chapter and it's as good as official. (even better, because his art isn't what it used to be)
Jab did not continue the Dat Ass series, even though his subscribers wanted it and his followers wanted it too. He also continued other comics but somehow did not continue Dat Ass. I unsubscribed from Jab and I'm sure Jab will lose more subscribers.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Jab did not continue the Dat Ass series, even though his subscribers wanted it and his followers wanted it too. He also continued other comics but somehow did not continue Dat Ass. I unsubscribed from Jab and I'm sure Jab will lose more subscribers.
I still believe the release of DATASS 2 was the beginning of JAB's downfall because it shows us how much of an idiot this guy is.
I made a post several months ago explaining what happened if you're interested.
------------------------- Link --------------------------
but to make it short, he gave the middle finger to his loyal fans.

BiraAdam

Apr 19, 2023
I'll tell you why this happened to you, but first a little story for context.

first I want to say is JAB has a real beef with piracy, and I'm pretty sure he spends 90% of his time adding more security measures and the other 10% is making content.

I was a huge fan of DAT ASS and Helen was my favorite Milf, so when I found out that Jab was making a DAT ASS 2, my excitement went through the roof. and not just me, but his entire Twitter profile exploded with excitement from his followers.

so I planned to subscribe to his site once he finishes it. because I want to see it with its original resolution, not the low-rez pixellated stuff.

well, it took him 6 goddamn mouths to finish it. but that ok, it's finished, and it's here. now all I have to do is sub to his website and I get to see it in its glory. but I want to check on my social media first and would you look at that, JAB made a tweet, and when I read it, and read the comment on it, I changed my mind.

he said in his tweet that he's not gonna make more DAT ASS issues thanks to piracy(I was going to take a screenshot of his tweet but his account was suspended) and the comments on his post are filled with people begging him to reconsider his decision.

I remember one guy saying that he had been a member for years and what he did is a betrayal for his followers, jab response was... don't blame me, blame the pirates. also, other members threatened to stop supporting him because of it and his response was if anyone didn't like his decision he can unsub.

I don't think anybody who has a little bit of dignity will stay after what this idiot said. so of course they all left. leaving only the simps to worship and pray for their lord and savior... JAB. and I'm pretty sure that if you went to jab site and asked why he abandoned DAT ASS, those simps will tell you "It's the pirates' fault"

back in the 2000s and early 2010s, JAB was the best one when it came to Western-style incest. but with the rise of visual novels, and people play most of them for free with the developer's blessing, he is slowly becoming irrelevant.

I agree with you man, I'm going to start a thread about Dat Ass and I'll share what I've shared here under that thread. Jab didn't make the third series, but as someone who loves the character of Helen, I'm going to share images of alternative continuation stories.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
I agree with you man, I'm going to start a thread about Dat Ass and I'll share what I've shared here under that thread. Jab didn't make the third series, but as someone who loves the character of Helen, I'm going to share images of alternative continuation stories.
Make a thread I'm pretty sure many people will follow it, including me.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I remember this comic, first one I ever saw online was called Jab's the wrong house, I remember first time seeing that I blew my load so much and I was on dial up at the time, probably age 15 too, I was horny even at age 8.

This area still get updated? If so any new torrents that has the full list?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote