DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
I liked Rick Fields for his super cartoony style, but he disappeared so completely that I'm assuming he went mainstream under a different name.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
All right guys, I have good and bad news

Good news is: I finally found a way to defeat the stenographic security of the pics, which means I can freely post them here

Bad news is: the drive where I had stored the whole site rip died on me yesterday, I have slated the backup of said drive for tomorrow (Sunday, 8 / 11), but alas, too late now

Which it means that I probably will be buying a membership again, to re-download everything, again

However, this time around I want to make some sort of anomymous account to defeat part of the safety measures (CCBill and so), maybe setting up a prepaid card (Visa or MasterCard), so everything gets pointing to nothing

The premium is $25 bucks, so anyone who can help me with info and whatnot on how to set this whole shebang up is welcomed

Last edited:

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
All right guys, I have good and bad news

Good news is: I finally found a way to defeat the stenographic security of the pics, which means I can freely post them here

Bad news is: the drive where I had stored the whole site rip died on me yesterday, I have slated the backup of said drive for tomorrow (Sunday, 8 / 11), but alas, too late now

Which it means that I probably will be buying a membership again, to re-download everything, again

However, this time around I want to make some sort of anomymous account to defeat part of the safety measures (CCBill and so), maybe setting up a prepaid card (Visa or MasterCard), so everithing gets pointing to nothing

The premium is $25 bucks, so anyone who can help me with info and whatnot on how to set this whole shebang up is welcomed
BlAIl1HIQAALPk0.jpeg

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
I'm not an artist, I just produce visuals by referencing the character I'm a fan of in an AI-supported program.
You're still contributing to the ever growing problem of AI artists stealing other actual artists works for references, which not only has negative implications on peoples livelihoods, but on a Geopoilitical spectrum is dangerous. That is the last I'll say on the subject, I will leave the rest to mods to deal with.

Reactions: DougsLeftNut
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote