5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
How this collab came about:

BS: "Blue, I have this idea for a new collab, take a look" (shows a sketch of Cloud reverse cowgirl sitting on a dude's dong)
BL (after looking at it silently for about a min): "Uh..this is...uh..definitely something...hm..what if, hear me out, instead of Cloud we used, someone else, say, Jill?"
BS (frowning in surprise):"Jill?? Why Jill?"
BL: "You see, I have this nice Jill model already, it's less work. Also people liked our Ada thing. Sold well. This will too. Let's do something similar for old time's sake"
BS (still frowning): "How can Jill sell more than Cloud?"
BL (puffs his cheeks): " Gee, I dunno, people like the weirdest things"
BS (still frowning): "Less work, more money, you say?"
BL (nods emphatically, both thumbs up)
BS (sighs): "OK, well, I guess we could do Jill, then perhaps..."
BL (cutting him off and standing up): "Excellent! I'm glad we could work this out. Let's get to it then. Can't wait!'
(BL leaves the room in a hurry)

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
He seems to be too focused on showing off tech, and keeps doing a lot of things, but none of them are done perfectly. He used to do a lot of great videos, but they're gone now. I remember he also teased Lunafreya deepthroat over a year ago, but it's still nowhere to be seen.

mti277

Mar 10, 2021
Does anyone have such a completely naked version of Tifa JAV pt3? I had the original version and
bare thighs version. Now I stumbled across this and searched the entire internet but couldn't find it. View attachment 4038773
I think that is just a WIP render, he didn't actually release the full version without the accessories to my knowledge

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes