5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

wutafuq

Feb 9, 2019
Damn, I wish I could do nothing and still get 4k people to pay me $7.99 a month.

Just noticed his Patreon banner has both Tifa and Jessie together; that’s just a collage right? he didn’t release a video with the both of them, did he?

Well its just paid supporters, I'd wager a lot of those are the $1 tiers. Still, after taxes, that is a considerable amount of money per month. Shame he fell off.

Also no he never made an animation with them together.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I still liked the Reiko one. But let's be real- this animator's output fell off like a Blizzard intern falling to their knees.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i don't know whats worse, cloud having tits or being fucked in the ass and having tits. it seems thats the only way he gets any action, cos almost every other animator has him being cucked by barret, corneo, shinra goons the list goes on.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
i don't know whats worse, cloud having tits or being fucked in the ass and having tits. it seems thats the only way he gets any action, cos almost every other animator has him being cucked by barret, corneo, shinra goons the list goes on.
HydraFXX out there respecting canon, that's why he's the GOAT (Yes I'm throwing shade at Nagoo)

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Hi there!
Most of the collection (starting with "Lady Lipjob", as the quality of his earlier clips, in my opinion, leaves a lot to be desired) has been upscalled and (quite a few) interpolated up to 4K60fps. I haven't touched on any "work-in-progress" vids etc, and I hope I haven't mixed up the titles (a lot of alternatives), if I have, tell me, I'll fix it.
Pixeldrain
Also compilation of Tifa JAV parts with slight changes in colors for similarity (posted earlier, no changes)
Pixeldrain
updated with last vids

• Love
Reactions: so1874
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes