VN Ren'Py The Awakening - Femboy Saga [Ch.1] [DarkFate]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
A se eu tivesse dinheiro pra ajudar a continuar essa beleza de jogo...
If I had money to help continue this beautiful game...

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Promising, beautiful model, but, well... this is just a beginning, and only hope the author will finish this project one day.

Sellvehtarm

Nov 26, 2022

...Why the hell would you pick this hairstyle for a femboy? And does the other guy really need to be that disgustingly hairy? This shit is more bara than yaoi.
The other guy is PERFECT and hairy the way real man has to be, he`s godly. also, high amount of body hair is indicating that this alpha have high level of male hormones, which obviosly makes him sexually attractive. Nice project, cant wait for more of his scenes in this game.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheAwakeningFemboySaga-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GoldenLamp

Sep 24, 2023
Do I wish the MC was the one doing the feminizing and training someone else to be a good little femboy? Yes. Am I still gonna play this? Absolutely.
you got any recs for games like that? cus I'm getting desparate, considering that the best one I found is abandonware.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello, are you gay or bisexual, I wonder why you could be more delicate with the virgin, I don't know about the rest, but for me it was more difficult because of the times and because it is not easy to have a huge penis put in you (in my case) and for it to be of a hahahahaha It takes a little time and it's not that easy, I say it for another game and above all it requires A LOT OF LOVE AND BEING VERY MALE hahahahahaha, sit on your partner and especially with a... big caliber hehehe it's not for first timers

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes