Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this is a scene you don't want to see, you can create a save, and in the next update, I'll add an option to skip it. Initially, there was going to be an option to skip, but I thought no one would want to, so I didn't bother. But, I don't have a problem adding it now
Thank you so much for answering and for your kindness.
Once again, thanks and good job!

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Thank you so much for answering and for your kindness.
Once again, thanks and good job!
Don't worry, I should have included the option to skip since the beginning, as I originally planned. I'll be more considerate when planning these scenes, while still following the story I want to write.

And about Linda:

Reactions: Spider-Ham

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Don't worry, I should have included the option to skip since the beginning, as I originally planned. I'll be more considerate when planning these scenes, while still following the story I want to write.

And about Linda:
Thank you, I think I'll stick with Luna for now.

Please don't get me wrong, I understand and respect the plot motivation behind the events of the last part of Linda's story (as you've very well explained), and that it also serves to introduce the character of the protagonist's aunt... But I don't know, I can't help but think that Linda behaves, even if involuntarily, in a cruel way, and that anyone in her situation would have understood, given her boss's background and the fact that she even needed help to keep her job without submitting to his sexual blackmail, that her attitude was causing the protagonist a lot of pain. Let's say that I can't look at Linda with the same eyes anymore :cry:

But don't pay too much attention to me, it's a problem I have, when a story is good I empathize a lot with the characters, something that also happens to me with cinema and literature.

Greetings, and again congratulations on the work you're doing with this game (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stone Flower

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Thank you, I think I'll stick with Luna for now.

Please don't get me wrong, I understand and respect the plot motivation behind the events of the last part of Linda's story (as you've very well explained), and that it also serves to introduce the character of the protagonist's aunt... But I don't know, I can't help but think that Linda behaves, even if involuntarily, in a cruel way, and that anyone in her situation would have understood, given her boss's background and the fact that she even needed help to keep her job without submitting to his sexual blackmail, that her attitude was causing the protagonist a lot of pain. Let's say that I can't look at Linda with the same eyes anymore :cry:

But don't pay too much attention to me, it's a problem I have, when a story is good I empathize a lot with the characters, something that also happens to me with cinema and literature.

Greetings, and again congratulations on the work you're doing with this game (y)
She realizes in the end that she was making the MC suffer and tries to fix it, but I totally understand your point and see why you felt that way.

Thank you for taking the time to respond—it's hard to get feedback on how players think or feel about the game's storylines, so it was really nice to read your comments. I hope to keep seeing you around as the game goes on. Thanks for playing

Reactions: Spider-Ham

gbobee

Feb 6, 2020
If I may offer a critique... it seems like English isn't your first language, and that's fine and all, but your origination of file names is truly horrendous. You have:
Luda, Luma, luna, Luna, and Lunda as folders or filenames within the Luna folder. It's not surprising there are so many broken links in the game.

You didn't ask, but I highly recommend coming up with a naming convention within your game. Either everything is uppercased, or it's undercased (see camel case, pascal case, or snake case for general conventions. Use them or don't.) Either folders use spaces, or they don't.

Reactions: Stone Flower

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
If I may offer a critique... it seems like English isn't your first language, and that's fine and all, but your origination of file names is truly horrendous. You have:
Luda, Luma, luna, Luna, and Lunda as folders or filenames within the Luna folder. It's not surprising there are so many broken links in the game.

You didn't ask, but I highly recommend coming up with a naming convention within your game. Either everything is uppercased, or it's undercased (see camel case, pascal case, or snake case for general conventions. Use them or don't.) Either folders use spaces, or they don't.
Another person already pointed that out to me, and I'm trying to pay more attention to it. I usually work on the game late at night when I have time, and by then, I'm already very tired, so a lot of misspellings happen without me noticing—especially in the names of folders since I don't think much about those.

However, I always play and test all scenes before uploading and haven’t found any missing links. Could you point out the ones you found?

I’ll take your advice and come up with a pattern to prevent this from happening again. Thanks for the feedback—I really appreciate it when people point these things out.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoutesOfLife-1.65b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes