Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
I mostly disagree with these 1 star comments.
The only part that I agree is that there's no loss condition.

But that one huge paragraph saying " there's no incentive to use seduction ".
uhhhh..... hentai games that allow virgin runs exists you know and some of them punishes you for being lewd... so am I missing something? the hell is he yapping about?

This game is mid 2.5 or 3 at best but 1 star?? nah you'd be tripping bruh

Last edited:

Renmaru

Nov 13, 2018
I might have a weird bug, I got the receptionist to finally say she'd try the mass slime extermination herself but now any time they so much as touch her she acts like she got one shot and there's several slimes near the doorway to the next area I can't hit without getting next to them? Am I just fucked?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The Master is a fish from the mountain foot's pond (leave the village up to North exit, then go straigth east). After a few black fishes, you'll get the Master eventually.

If you're talking about the bunch of slimes North of the forest of no return, you have to fail one or two times sending adventurers, then you have a speech from your character saying that she should give it a try herself, and then you have this quest with a star that means you can do it yourself.
Problem is with full health she quits after a single hit and having a teammate guard doesn't help their attacks only do 5 damage and I can't get the ones by the exit/entrance to the next map because the obstacles.

siriusrack

Dec 3, 2018
can you lose adventurers permanently? when I did a lewd run and got a bad rep, half my roster ended up seemingly gone forever. theyre just greyed out on the quest menus

Last edited:

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
I need to know; is the protagonist a promiscuous young woman who won't hesitate to use sex to get her way, or is she a prude who gets tossed around a terrible plot as guys make out with her like the town whore?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I need to know; is the protagonist a promiscuous young woman who won't hesitate to use sex to get her way, or is she a prude who gets tossed around a terrible plot as guys make out with her like the town whore?
It seemed like she knows she can use it but would prefer not to. In the beginning she says she'd rather do it the legit way but she has no qualms about using seduction if it means she can keep her job

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
How do you recruit Madorery?
after you clear the community quest, just visit the bar regularly and there will someone with question mark over their head
you will be given 2 choices, one give madorery scene, the other one will be the perquisite to recruit her

can you lose adventurers permanently? when I did a lewd run and got a bad rep, half my roster ended up seemingly gone forever. theyre just greyed out on the quest menus
yes your reputation affect those, so the more bad your reputation is, more of the adventurers are going to be locked out, which is mainly the requirement for the true end, so the game won't let you get true end when you have bad reputation

the game is pretty good tbh, really good premise, and the art is good as well
it's just that it's too short to be able to enjoy the full concept of the game, a shame really

ZalkonGG

Sep 9, 2017
I really liked the game's concept.

It's really fun how it allows us to use both seduction and gifts to convince adventurers, which eventually affects their reputation, making it easier or harder to convince them with just lip service, which also affects how people see you and how they respond to you.

Unfortunately, it's a short game; I wish it were longer and had more scenes.

Anyway, it's a good game and has good graphics and animations.

LeakCode

Formerly 'lampuiho'
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 4000323
If I replace only this file then black screen still happen. If I add the plugin.js file from #105 too then this one happen after press new game.
:confused:
It appears to me that joiplay injects scripts to do extra stuff which makes it incompatible with a lot of RPGM games. I only patched the game for it to work with pure nwjs on linux and mac. I don't play on joiplay and I don't have the means to debug it on joiplay, so I can't fix it.

Reactions: Frrz

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
after you clear the community quest, just visit the bar regularly and there will someone with question mark over their head
you will be given 2 choices, one give madorery scene, the other one will be the perquisite to recruit her
Huh...
Maybe there's an error in the code or I didn't the community quest fast enough, but I never got an NPC that gave me that choice after solving the rumors. I only got the NPC that told what happened to her. Does the quest have to be finished by a specific week?

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes