dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Quick question about the recollection screen, since it has 2 of the ending ( kidnapped and wicked woman ending ) why doesn't it have any other endings? Or is it a there are only 4 endings and 2 you can't replay and watch?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
What is the "Master" I need to deliver it says it's at the foot of elsta mountain but there's nothing there

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
ntr lovers go to hell. I'm sick of this shit coming out of all the cracks.
Meh, I always find most NTR games have NTR jerry rigged last second. You play some pure, innocent girl that gets corrupted over time but the game informs you with one or two lines of text that by the way, your character has a boyfriend. That you never see for the rest of the game.

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
What is the "Master" I need to deliver it says it's at the foot of elsta mountain but there's nothing there
The Master is a fish from the mountain foot's pond (leave the village up to North exit, then go straigth east). After a few black fishes, you'll get the Master eventually.
Holy Shit I cannot get the slime quest done is it bugged?
If you're talking about the bunch of slimes North of the forest of no return, you have to fail one or two times sending adventurers, then you have a speech from your character saying that she should give it a try herself, and then you have this quest with a star that means you can do it yourself.

Reactions: death and mangegin

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
Can someone tell me where is the recollection room? Got Normal End and started new game plus, but I can't find the crystal.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So what's the reason to step outside and have her reputation go from 15 to 0?

It sounds important so I can't have that be random.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes