Collection Video Nodu collection [2024-09-14] [nodusfm]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
But Nodu actually does and is doing Camilla, something that Overused has skipped multiple times despite her model being available (probably one of those dudes who doesn't like her).

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
But Nodu actually does and is doing Camilla, something that Overused has skipped multiple times despite her model being available (probably one of those dudes who doesn't like her).
The thing about Nodu is he teases things really far in advance and you have to wait years for release. Like he's been teasing a new Camilla animation since 2021, and all we have to show for it are a few <6s WIP clips. Hopefully the latest Camilla clips from July indicate we're in the home stretch and release is imminent!

Shoarmashodown

Aug 8, 2024
You're free to have your opinion, but no need to be an asshole about it. I like all three.
hey man, if you get off to literal PS2 persona 4 stick models, more power to you.
But he's objectively garbage.
Overused sadly doesn't do VR, but he's more focused on FE, has gone through way more characters than Nodu, like Edelgard (three times!).
its not about the content of his clips, its about the quality.
His models look like shit. You cant honestly look at them and tell me you think they look good.
His P4 animation models look like he took them straight out of the game. Which isnt a compliment.

floorboard

Aug 29, 2023
hey man, if you get off to literal PS2 persona 4 stick models, more power to you.
Stop with the hyperbole. Sure, his models usually aren't as "thicc and busty" as Nodu or Blob's, but they're not "literal PS2 stick figures." Anyways, this is Nodu's thread, so I'll refrain from continuing this off-topic conversation any further. I hope the guy asking for similar recommendations got what he needed!
1000302997.png

1000302998.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote