4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NetorareMilfNatsukoMamasSukebeHentaiSexWithAYoungMan-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
You can't be a cuckold if your mom has relations with other men. If so, every single man in existence would be cucked. :FacePalm:
I think it has more to do not with romantic love but with filial love. Mothers generally love their children, so let that person who considers their children one of the most important things in their life stop loving them and succumb at the pleasure of a guy who is dedicated to abusing his son, it is double emotional damage for anyone who does not take it as a fictional story, ntr is simply changing feelings, the simple fact that a person redirect his love to someone other than the protagonist is considered ntr.
As long as the protagonist feels jealousy and toxic feelings, if the protagonist doesn't care what his mother does in private or public, then is not considered ntr because there were never those feelings to change.

I think that's where the thing goes with the little enpathy I have towards these games.

LordChinchin26

Jun 24, 2022
You can't be a cuckold if your mom has relations with other men. If so, every single man in existence would be cucked. :FacePalm:
xD true. but dont forget every boy first love is mama (if she is part of your life.) until you get to high school and hit puberty

salsarado

May 27, 2017
The first, if you let a fictional game affect you, you should just play vanilla and stay away from these games unless you are specifically looking for that feeling that generates or simply reading a fictional story without a happy ending
Hard agree. Though, isn't the point of asking "Are there other routes" to know if they should avoid this or not?

Proutzor1

Apr 30, 2019
Its not about Japanese VPN isnt it? Because i cant run the Game either.
Nope, nothing like that. It's just that some japanese games won't start on windows if your whole PC isn't as configured as if it was a japanese PC. Some games can work with just a simulation thanks to locale emulator but some don't. For Natsuko you can use the locale emulator it's enough. See this tutorial if you need more explanation: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Reactions: K5434

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
why aren't there any where the boy supports the mother in her decision? like maybe the dad is a pos and the boy helps his mum find someone better?

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
It's extremely Harsh. If you have played Pin-point NTR in the past, you would know the Pin-point takes their NTR to infinity and beyond with the humiliation and harshness. If you don't have a tough stomach, skip on this or else you're gonna have nightmares of this one.
Companies like Pin-point focus on creating games with the NTR, humiliation and brutality genre. Their main goal is to cater to a narrow but dedicated audience that seeks thrill and extreme story situations. This is not just a business strategy, but a conscious choice of direction to stand out in the market. Their content is created for those looking for unique and shocking experiences, allowing these companies to carve out a niche for themselves and attract fans who appreciate this approach.

Reactions: Grimmzzz1

PartyOn111

Nov 5, 2022
Hey Anyone know how to change the fullscreen setting in the files? The game loads in fullscreen but due to the aspect ratio, cuts off its own menus so I can't select or run anything.

Reactions: colombusohio
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes