4.50 star(s) 88 Votes

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Vi's new panties
fefef (4).png

Hello everyone, hope you guys have a great weekend!!

Some things I want to adress,

1. I am now free from my company contract !! Thank you all for the support!!

2. Now I will have the time to work on the project and ramp things up again, I had virtually 0 time as I settled thing legally with the company and I also had pledged to do extra hours instead of working 2 more months in the company.

3. This will be my first week working only and exclusivly on the project so I will keep you guys updated and drop some new Chapter teasers.

4. One of the posts got flagged by Patreon so I will be uploading it again with a different title ( I assume the title was the issue, Patreon said they would get back to me in 2 days but they never did so...)

Jan 17, 2023
Vi's new panties
View attachment 4034589

2. Now I will have the time to work on the project and ramp things up again, I had virtually 0 time as I settled thing legally with the company and I also had pledged to do extra hours instead of working 2 more months in the company.

3. This will be my first week working only and exclusivly on the project so I will keep you guys updated and drop some new Chapter teasers.

4. One of the posts got flagged by Patreon so I will be uploading it again with a different title ( I assume the title was the issue, Patreon said they would get back to me in 2 days but they never did so...)
I wonder if there will be other games, same artwork just different genre

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Vi's new panties
View attachment 4034589

This is the best news I've read on F95 this month! I'm really happy that you're freed up, and more so that you're being supported enough to do this exclusively. I'll throw a Patreon sub your way to celebrate :) looking forward to what's to come!!

Klaus Serpens

Sep 11, 2024
Vi's new panties
View attachment 4034589

congratulations, this shows that when you do what you like with dedication and love, you are rewarded, the effort is worth it.

This is just the beginning, you will still grow a lot, your project is original and thought out in detail.

We look forward to the updates.

Klaus Serpens

Sep 11, 2024
Will VI become a hotwife? she has a lot of potential for this and the MC has a very important role in supporting his girlfriend.

VI's friend is also important to propel her into this perverted world.

Without forgetting the MC family who are also being directed towards this path of pure sluttiness.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Will VI become a hotwife? she has a lot of potential for this and the MC has a very important role in supporting his girlfriend.

Without forgetting the MC family who are also being directed towards this path of pure sluttiness.
Hopefully, all the girls are very slutty which i love, Vi def on the path to becoming one

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017

I hope "hotwife" means actual sex in this instance. Though I trust the author to not screw us like Project Hotwife did.

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
I typically don't enjoy the NTR/NTS genre since most VN tends to make players self-insert as a main character. But I since already play many games using the intended default character name, I now don't really think this genre will troubled me.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
just because the inaccuracy of the myth annoys me, gonna point out that female teachers are much more likely to touch underage boys than priests are. other than that, yeah, I agree. preaching morality here is kinda like pissing in the wind.
I think some years ago it emerged that the organization with the higher percentage of adults interested in too young boys was some non religious, non militay but uniform wearing organization for kid summer activities, lets say. But i have no data nor source to substantiate at the moment, nor i'm willing to do research, so just take it as a random memory of mine about something i heard.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes