Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
a question in games where scenes with men are “skipped” i.e. it is implied that they happen, but we don't see them because we skip them with a mode (like some dump koala games) what would we put?

that are easily avoidable and then we put in comments that even if they are avoided they still happen in the background.

Or would we put that it is mandatory? since the story does not make sense when they are skipped, and in comments we put that even if they are mandatory, we can avoid seeing them.
I think I can just split this into an extra column of "if it's skipped, does the plot still acknowledge it?" I'll look at it when I have some time at the PC tomorrow.

Is there a problem with the games listed?
Echoing others: the effort to keep this up is great! No problem with the list. There's just only so much you can do and a level of organization and filtering you can achieve without a spreadsheet/table.

I filled it with everything you've already organized and made it publicly editable so all can contribute - just as an expansion of sorts.

Impulse 9

May 25, 2018
There's lesbian only mom-daughter scenes, so if you like that I think it's worth for that alone. Will only get spicier from here.
View attachment 3986640
Some people call that NTR because they think the male MC is the protag but I always advertised my novel as multiprotag and there's different POVs for the characters...
Yeah. Saw you mention from your latest update that brother-sister content got 2 scenes, mother-son got 3 and mother-daughter got 1 teasing scene that looks like light groping. That's a bad sign. This game doesn't yet belong on the 2 lesbian threads posted imo. However, if you can start being a bit more fair with distribution of content (meaning if the daughter is getting only light groping, the son should get equal treatment), it would fit right in on the lesbian incest thread at least. Unavoidable male scenes are despised here, however. Regardless, I wish you luck with your game. Renders look great and I look forward to playing it when there is more girl on girl content

• Red Heart
Reactions: jojf and Ruykiru

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
Guys, wanna ask a maybe-not-topically-related question: How do ya think of some comments saying "I wanna fuk lesbian girls with my dik" under a lesbian/yuri main pics?

I've seen many similar posts under such pics on Rule34. Some pics are literally about two girls having sweet sweet sex, and in that case, do diks really matter for those girls? :unsure:

At least here, It is of luck not seeing some random guy saying I wanna enjoy two lesbian chicks at the same time:geek:

EDIT: if this sudden sub-topic isn't that okay to discuss, then let's just forget about it:KEK:

Last edited:

fairyverse

Jul 27, 2023

You play as an established couple that escaped forced marriage and ended up on an unexplored planet. Initially was released with only a het couple, but now you can choose two men or two women respectively. The relationship feels sweet and genuine and this is clearly where the main effort was put, on the other hand, exploration and combat are somewhat lackluster. No sexual content outside of some innuendo.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017

You play as an established couple that escaped forced marriage and ended up on an unexplored planet. Initially was released with only a het couple, but now you can choose two men or two women respectively. The relationship feels sweet and genuine and this is clearly where the main effort was put, on the other hand, exploration and combat are somewhat lackluster. No sexual content outside of some innuendo.
most positive reviews have 17h of playtime.... then theres this one negative with almost 30h :D

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022

Sounds interesting. But I suppose the difference between het and Yuri will only be in appearance and pronouns? I kinda have a bad experience with some VN's, where we can choose protagonists gender, but it clearly feels from the dialogues that originallyit was created for male protag

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Guys, wanna ask a maybe-not-topically-related question: How do ya think of some comments saying "I wanna fuk lesbian girls with my dik" under a lesbian/yuri main pics?

I've seen many similar posts under such pics on Rule34. Some pics are literally about two girls having sweet sweet sex, and in that case, do diks really matter for those girls? :unsure:

At least here, It is of luck not seeing some random guy saying I wanna enjoy two lesbian chicks at the same time:geek:

EDIT: if this sudden sub-topic isn't that okay to discuss, then let's just forget about it:KEK:
*ALL OVER THE PLACE RANT WARNING*
Im into lesbian stuff cuz its something i cant realisticly achive without getting my genitals mangled by profesional manstabber and then suck on estrogen pills for the rest of my life.
Also it usualy doesnt contain themes of rape, mindfuckery and other not so chill situations caused by the mc or some rando. (some yuri wannabe games do contain this and its a real bummer especialy if its suprice mechanic that was not mentioned somewhere before i started playing)
Believable romance stories with some interactive parts is what im mainly after (otherwise i can just read a book or watch some girl/girl romance anime)
Im fine with straight stuff or futa as long as its the mc and its not too fucked up.
Would i want some random dude whipin it out in a yuri game? Fuck no. NTR... double fuck no with fuck off on the side. Also wtf is with lesbian prawn where the cameraman just randomly fondles the gals in the act? Total turnoff. Stopped watching that few years back cuz it happened way too often.
Almost a decade back you could catch me enjoying all kinds of fucked up shit but i found what i really enjoy and uninvited bratwurst on a taco thursday is not it.
I also rant and bitch a lot about unsignificant things... its just what i do... Sorry

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Also it usualy doesnt contain themes of rape, mindfuckery and other not so chill situations caused by the mc or some rando.
The amount of comments I've seen around the internet under my game, from people relieved that those things are not in it, opened my eyes to how relatively common they are in female protagonist games.
One was literally "finally a female mc that doesn't get raped in the first 5 minutes of the game".

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
"Me too, sister, me too"

More seriously though, don't think that's anywhere near as bad as the stupid requests from my rant earlier ("This would be better with a Male MC who fucks all the girls and blah blah") if we're just talking about people posting art and having comments underneath.

Reactions: GokutheG

fairyverse

Jul 27, 2023
But I suppose the difference between het and Yuri will only be in appearance and pronouns?
Pronouns, models, voiceover and some small stuff like loading screen art. I only played with lesbian couple but it seems that story remains the same.

I kinda have a bad experience with some VN's, where we can choose protagonists gender, but it clearly feels from the dialogues that originallyit was created for male protag
This is very subjective, but as far as I can tell devs really wanted to subvert stereotypes in the original version, so for me the dark haired one, that was originally a man, felt more feminine of the two.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Sounds interesting. But I suppose the difference between het and Yuri will only be in appearance and pronouns? I kinda have a bad experience with some VN's, where we can choose protagonists gender, but it clearly feels from the dialogues that originallyit was created for male protag
From what I remember the devs said they actually changed the script a bit to reflect the new gay relationships.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
The amount of comments I've seen around the internet under my game, from people relieved that those things are not in it, opened my eyes to how relatively common they are in female protagonist games.
One was literally "finally a female mc that doesn't get raped in the first 5 minutes of the game".
Weird... im pretty sure i saw your game before but never actualy played it. Guess i can fix that mistake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HanakoXVN
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote