Others - Completed - Doujin Fever!! Affection! [v1.0.1] [Genesis Arthangel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

As others pointed out the description for this should be scrapped its just a sex scene viewer with the options you see in screen shots.

It remindes me of ancient flash games only they remastered the graphics.

imo its a skip unless the artsyle and character model is really what you looking for a quick fap then maybe though at that point probably better to just look online as again there no story or anything here.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

penis2122124214

I understand why most of the reviews say it's mediocre, it is a really short game, that will last you one or two wanks and the only context you got comes from the download page, so if you didn't read that you may not even realize that you're fucking your sister. That being said I really enjoyed the hour I spent playing it, to be fair, most of it comes from the fact that the sister is really my type, with dark nipples and an inverted nipples option, the costumes are really great too but again that's just personal preference. I was also using oil, which I never had before and it probably made the experience a lot better.

The other reason I have to defend this game is that I'll take any short 2d simulation game with no story over a 50 hours long fully customizable well-written game with 3d cg. The art is really the main selling point as it's really good (quality over quantity) and some of the controls are a bit annoying (namely the screen going up when you're trying to go down during sex and having to hold down the mouse and click again to select some of the options) but it's not that bad and you get used to it.

The game knows what it is and it doesn't pretend to offer more than that. Definitely go for it if you like the art and simulation games.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Noah Neim

A fairly mediocre experience, does its job, doesnt do anything else

Lacks positions, the scene mode is poor quaity, the controls are annoying

By all means i cant say anything else on it because it doesnt have anything
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Riggedbound

It's okay. You can select a scene, a pose, click on various parts of the body to interact with them, and change some girl properties. But, honestly, this feels like a downgrade from any previous Doujin Fever game, with little to do both in terms of content amount and gameplay... also the second scene that is not in bed really lacks in graphics/animation quality. Yet, again, it's okay. I can recommend Doujin Fever Vacation more though.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

lnomsim

It's just a scene viewer, there is no game.

Art is good, you can choose between 3 places (in bed, in bedroom, in bathroom), choose position and speed.

Your average scene viewer.

I don't even know why they bothered putting a synopsis.