Jeronym0

Jan 19, 2022
Big fan of horror sci-fi games, loved some of that xeno stuff (esp those hilarious face expressions), but as a game itself it's really raw as hell. Most of the choices are pointless, invisible "walls", broken scripted events that can lead to softlock and lack of any scene replayability. As a first time project tho it's not that bad. Wish it wasn't that short.

Reactions: HikkiG

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is this one of those game where if you wish to see the sex scene's then you get a game over screen for every scene, or look for a complete save, and hope the game has a gallery?

Just curious.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is this one of those game where if you wish to see the sex scene's then you get a game over screen for every scene, or look for a complete save, and hope the game has a gallery?

Just curious.
There's no game over; game continues post rape as if nothing happened. Some rape scenes can't even be avoided, actually.

Game has no gallery, but it's short and linear, you'd see all scenes on your way towards the ending. Ending has three variants depending on some extra actions, but I think you'd figure out where the point to save and try them all lies; only one of them has sexual scene attached to it, and it's default ending if you don't do anything to avoid it.

Reactions: taglag

KillYourKarma

Jun 6, 2024
I like the simplicity of the viscera on the overworld. I have a lot of respect for an artist who knows exactly when to reign it in for efficiency's sake. Still effectively sets the atmosphere but doesn't take 8 years to draw it all.
Couldn't be me man I'd still be drawing frame 1 right now.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes