Unity - CakeMix: VR Character Creator [v2024b] [Ripened Peach]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Armonie

self-taught, self-made, self-impeachable, and self-proclaimed art critic

This review concerns the first version of CakeMix available on F95Zone, i.e. 30-06-2024 and is based solely on my own tastes and interests :

Armed with my Pico 4 and my graphics card NVIDIA GeFORCE GTX 1050, I wasn't expecting much other than lag and black screens...
    But **surprise** thanks to this game I was able to enjoy :

+ Very accessible interface in terms of simplicity and logic.

+ Correct customization of our pin-up, with numerous and varied morphology choices.

(I'll share my creations as soon as I know where it's been saved).

+ A satisfying and even very nice rendering, given my somewhat derisory equipment.

Of course, with a lace brief, a bra and a pair of shoes, which you can certainly color to your heart's content:

- It doesn't go very far in terms of clothing...

And once you've finished customizing the beauty, well, you'll quickly notice the lack of playability:

- There are currently only two very basic game modes.

But why five stars in this case ?

Well, the second mode is a strip tease room where your pin-up will put on a show and... sipping your whisky without ice and popping your cigar from the back of your best armchair, you'll be able to relax royally.
    Careful not to set yourself on fire, though.

There are too few VR games offering a truly relaxing experience, so I'd like to encourage this one, which has great potential without going off in all directions.

Thanks to the F95Zone community for sharing this game !
    I love you @redcherry

I hope the developer will thus gain visibility and members on Patreon.
    ...and popularity for, maybe, future sales on steam once his game is finished.
    Their catalog is still too small and this game has its place there.