Blackmorty (patreon)

Pcykedman

Dec 25, 2021
Guys just get into his discord, wait for when he has a free trial, subscribe, have fun, and then cancel the subscription before the trial is up. I did it a few days ago and got to see all the good stuff without paying a dime.

Also just in case you don't know Doompypomp is on subscribestar now for only $5. He's posting Connie stuff again too.

m1m

Aug 15, 2021
Guys just get into his discord, wait for when he has a free trial, subscribe, have fun, and then cancel the subscription before the trial is up. I did it a few days ago and got to see all the good stuff without paying a dime.

Also just in case you don't know Doompypomp is on subscribestar now for only $5. He's posting Connie stuff again too.
could you dm the stuff?

Egg100

Dec 3, 2023
The Vimeo links don’t work
Just type out the link then so you can highlight it and search it and not a blue link you click that it takes you too. You should be able to upload it in "Upload File", Just press linked accounts, Press Upload file and it should work if you already have an account. Although I haven't uploaded a file to that site so you gotta figure it out.