Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Hostile_Tailor

Jul 9, 2023
thanks, but custom skins, but these are not all custom skins, there are only 29 of them, and these are not all existing skins, there are about 124 of them, perhaps even more
considering how easy custom skins are to make, there's likely thousands of them,... I've modified dozens and whole cloth made at least 5 or 6 in MSpaint. Just take one you already have and use it as a template to know what parts go where, cutie mark etc, and make a new one in whatever program you use,... like I said, even MSpaint works,...

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
Trying on a new laptop.... why would it be stuck on this screen?
On the bottom it says "Eek! I can't read the file /SaveData/Preferences/LauncherDatabase.horse. It seems corrupted."
Don't know where it comes from but I'd say maybe try to download the launcher again

ohnoeee

Jul 11, 2018
On the bottom it says "Eek! I can't read the file /SaveData/Preferences/LauncherDatabase.horse. It seems corrupted."
Don't know where it comes from but I'd say maybe try to download the launcher again
I did and got it again. Not sure what that's about.

AbyssMorgan

Aug 14, 2024
Hi, anyone have updates for texture pack ? I see some accessories for G5 but i dont have textures. For now i have 110 textures and 109 Ponies ready for use.

AbyssMorgan

Aug 14, 2024
I will decided to reorganize files and do unification of names, also im edited friends names for greater readability.
Now friend file name is same as texture name.
I added voices for every friends.
I created missing friends for the remaining textures and removed duplicate textures.
I also changed the texture of the inside of the pussy and tongue, based on Rainbow Dash V5-2.
I cloned some of the friends in Kirin form.
Now in package you can find 109 Textures, and 151 Friends ready to use.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes