Others Beat Banger [v4.1 Hotfix] [BunFan Games]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

68 61 74 65 72

Sep 23, 2024
I dont follow the patreon, but from the news on this thread, to me, it's clear he kicked him out. If i'm wrong, all the better.
the thread that's obviously biased against kom? this isn't even a dig, pretty much every regular here fuckin hates the guy lol. and literally all the posts about that one artist are just discord screenshots and speculation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eggking
Feb 12, 2020
the thread that's obviously biased against kom? this isn't even a dig, pretty much every regular here fuckin hates the guy lol. and literally all the posts about that one artist are just discord screenshots and speculation
It's bias when someone doesn't like when a person promises a product, takes the money happily and constantly dangles the product in front of them to get more money without ever delivering?

Interesting idea of bias. And trust me, that was a charitable interpretation of the situation. Content got REMOVED, Patreon goals that were reached (such as the promised gay content) were hidden, Kom stops working whenever he feels like it, and every goddamn ping in that discord is about merch.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes