4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
I agree with you, that's why I finished it in a hurry and now I'm focused on giving attention and following the stories of all the characters, giving at least a little depth and personality to each one.
Is the GOAT OLIVIER I this because man he was just that guy

Reactions: LulluDev

BaBoon2022

Dec 1, 2023
Gotta ask, is the NTR avoidable or just skippable? As there's a bit of a difference between the two.

Personally, i'd prefer avoidable because at least there's multiple routes at that point and some kind of challenege to get all routes or avoid one you dont want as a player. Skippable just seems a bit cheap imo. Fair enough if it fits more creatively with what you want as a dev but as a player that's where i sit.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Why not? You have plenty of other games that don't contain NTR, go there if you don't like it. Also in the overview it literally states that you can avoid it if you wish. Smh I don't get these people. Either way game looks interesting thx for share.
I was going to leave the thread without commenting, but I write this just to clarify that what it says is that: "you can choose not to see any events that are not to your taste (Like NTR events)". Which I interpret as they happen but that the player does not see them (this is skip). If it were said that they could be avoided then the events would not happen.

And I'm not saying this as a complaint, just as a clarification to your comment.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
If you write a character a certain way, their personality will become evident to the players on it's own. You shouldn't need to explain how they act, you should just show them acting that way, it feels far more natural. 'Show don't tell' is a pretty consistent rule in writing.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Although the game follows a linear line, you can choose not to see any events that are not to your taste (Like NTR events).​
In my opinion the option of not seeing the NTR but having it continue to happen is a waste of time. The vast majority (almost all) of those who don't like it, don't want it to happen, so the option is insufficient and therefore they won't play (which implies they won't use it), and those who don't care if it happens or like it, won't use it either. So it's an option that in general no one is going to use.

My recommendation is that the Dev stops including that option that no one is going to use and dedicates himself to including other things that his followers can appreciate. Since if the intention is for those who hate NTR to play, that option isn't going to achieve it, which basically makes it useless.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
An Unconventional School [v0.2] [LulluDev] - Compressed

Win/Linux [88 MB]
- - - -

Mac [73 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
In my opinion the option of not seeing the NTR but having it continue to happen is a waste of time. The vast majority (almost all) of those who don't like it, don't want it to happen, so the option is insufficient and therefore they won't play (which implies they won't use it), and those who don't care if it happens or like it, won't use it either. So it's an option that in general no one is going to use.

My recommendation is that the Dev stops including that option that no one is going to use and dedicates himself to including other things that his followers can appreciate. Since if the intention is for those who hate NTR to play, that option isn't going to achieve it, which basically makes it useless.
Possibly that's what I'll do, I apologize for trying to cover as many players as possible, it was a mistake to try to do something that I don't find that interesting, I made a vote a few weeks ago on my patreon asking if they want Rie to develop romantically or go for an NTR route, the vote was literally 100% for NTR, this is a warning that it's better that I only cover those who like my games and focus more on them.

Many thanks for the feedback <3

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Possibly that's what I'll do, I apologize for trying to cover as many players as possible, it was a mistake to try to do something that I don't find that interesting, I made a vote a few weeks ago on my patreon asking if they want Rie to develop romantically or go for an NTR route, the vote was literally 100% for NTR, this is a warning that it's better that I only cover those who like my games and focus more on them.

You have your audience, focus on them, those of us who hate NTR have very different tastes from those who like NTR, so it's better to ignore our opinion and focus on what those who are going to really appreciate your game like.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021

Isn't it two sides of the same coin?
You can't really ntr someone if no one has romantic feelings for him/her.

And on top of it: the stronger the love (romantic feelings) - the stronger the ntr (jealousy feelings) would be.

It's like in "Romeo and Juliette":
If two families were the best buddies and not mortal enemies - how do you think we'll feel the love between Romeo and Juliette? They would be just two random teens getting drunk at a prom.

It's the basic 'contrast' in storytelling:
The more you amplify one emotion - the more it will boost the corresponding contrasting emotion on its own.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I, personally, like to view gangbang scenes. These can be difficult to render, but for pure sexjoyment they cover so many bases. Though, maybe not a main LI. More like the cheerleader that tempts the team with "Winning team takes me in the showers" type thing. Not necessarily this game, but school settings do help.
One of many ways to add content without killing canon. Like showers and dreams.
That said, have things optional and having a single canon story with freaky extras (optional content like NTR, urination, etc) works, too.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
I, personally, like to view gangbang scenes. These can be difficult to render, but for pure sexjoyment they cover so many bases. Though, maybe not a main LI. More like the cheerleader that tempts the team with "Winning team takes me in the showers" type thing. Not necessarily this game, but school settings do help.
One of many ways to add content without killing canon. Like showers and dreams.
That said, have things optional and having a single canon story with freaky extras (optional content like NTR, urination, etc) works, too.
Dream sequences suck. I've personally witnessed zero exceptions to this so far. They're always bad and take away more than they add.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes