Seeking Ultimate pregnancy (impregnation/breeding) recommendation thread.

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
In light of finishing my list of favorite titles with stomach bulge, x-rays, cum inflation, cervix penetration (and as I wait for other peoples suggestions/recommendations and continue to look for other titles to add to it), I thought I'd make a new thread asking for something that has been asked for on this forum probably hundreds of times (based on how many pregnancy threads there are).

Unfortunately I found most of these threads to be a bit vague, seems like some people are just happy if game has a faint hint of pregnancy, but this is not enough for me.

See when people think of pregnancy we kinda have two different teams:

- team pregnancy and childbirth who really for some reason want to see the miracle of birth in all of it's nastyness represented in their game, yuck.
- team impregnation (the fun stuff).

So this thread is really more about the latter, whether game has birth scenes (skippable or not) doesn't matter.

What I'm really looking for are games about impregnation/pregnancy that feature the following features (some of them, or all of them, the more, the better):

- detailed, complex system for tracking fertile and infertile days, affecting gameplay, dialogues, mood of the girl, whether she asks for condom or not, decides to use other forms of anticonception/birth control
- ability to control and mess with anticonception/birth control methods, such as replacing/hiding pills, condom system with possibility for condoms to rip/fail due to fast motion or excessive buildup of semen from multiple internal ejaculations, ability for condom to be taken off stealthily during sex, tampered with (sabotaged), requested by the girl to be worn (or maybe she begs you to not use it, depending on the mood)
- reaction to impregnation, unwanted creampie/not pulling out (depending on the mood, positive or negative)
- consensual and non-censual sex (sleeping pills, drugs, aphrodisiacs, sleep sex, public molestation, regular rape, the latter is optional of course, like all these features, basically the more features outlined here a game has, the better such game would be, if game is only consensual - THAT IS FINE TOO)
- dating system with detailed relationship system, tracking multiple girls
- progressing pregnancy with stomach growing gradually over time, reflected during sex scene (not being able to do certain positions in later stages, visible change in the x-ray view)
- x-ray view with cum filling up the womb as you cum (once or multiple times, with each creampie chance for impregnation raises)
- fully animated 2D or 3D simulation made in modern game engine (unity, unreal), not a 2DCG/3DCG Ren'py game, not a text based game.

For curious - my recommendation thread, mostly sims, simpler and more complex ones, some with bulges, some with x-rays, some with cervix penetration, some just focuing on sims, few renpy VNs and prerendered stuff, some older flash based games as well, almost 100 titles, featuring small section for games with pregnancy that I liked, as a sort of benchmark for what I'm looking for (warning for lazy people, because I'm lazy too, there are no links, use search option to find them, most are on f95zone, others are not so you still need to somehow find them on torrents or other sex games sharing sites):

https://f95zone.to/threads/crvx1995...sim-game-recommendations.216774/post-14802838

I'm counting on you guys, find me my pregnancy gem.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019
Lab Rats has some elements. You mind control girls into giving up their birth control and knock them up in the epilogue.
Lab Rats 2 can have real cycles, birth control, pressuring your coworkers/friends/family members into sex, and different reactions to cumming inside them depending on the options you select, no x-ray or anything if I remember correctly, but has been a while. I heavily recommend the reformulate mod.
Life monochrome and monochrome fantasy (I mainly recommend the second game, the first one is very janky unless you absolutely want to see more scenes) has a cycle, birth control, condoms, corruption and sleep sex, you sadly can't rape your sister straight up.
Free Cities (I heavily recommend Pregmod, which is where development continued. It's not on f95zone i believe because it contains loli, which can be switched off) contains rape, actual pregnancy (no cycles I believe last I played, there's probably an option for it somewhere), body modification (Including birth control and inducing early puberty with Pregmod). It's mostly text tho so no x-ray or anything.

Unfortunately I don't know of the holy grail you seek, but of my recommendations, Lab Rats 2 seems to be the closest to what you want (at least if you care more about mechanics than graphics).

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
Lab Rats has some elements. You mind control girls into giving up their birth control and knock them up in the epilogue.
Lab Rats 2 can have real cycles, birth control, pressuring your coworkers/friends/family members into sex, and different reactions to cumming inside them depending on the options you select, no x-ray or anything if I remember correctly, but has been a while. I heavily recommend the reformulate mod.
Life monochrome and monochrome fantasy (I mainly recommend the second game, the first one is very janky unless you absolutely want to see more scenes) has a cycle, birth control, condoms, corruption and sleep sex, you sadly can't rape your sister straight up.
Free Cities (I heavily recommend Pregmod, which is where development continued. It's not on f95zone i believe because it contains loli, which can be switched off) contains rape, actual pregnancy (no cycles I believe last I played, there's probably an option for it somewhere), body modification (Including birth control and inducing early puberty with Pregmod). It's mostly text tho so no x-ray or anything.

Unfortunately I don't know of the holy grail you seek, but of my recommendations, Lab Rats 2 seems to be the closest to what you want (at least if you care more about mechanics than graphics).
Thanks for recommendations... but these are not quite what I'm looking for

I'm looking for sex simulations, in 2D or 3D, fully animated, interactive, not renpy VNs and certainly not for text based games.

Last edited: