VN Ren'Py Temptation: Become Femboy [v0.01 Demo] [Femboy Temptation]

Femboy_Temptation

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2024
banner.jpg

Overview:
In this game, you will be playing as a 19-year-old guy who moves to another city to start his first university year. He moves into his parents' friend's home to stay with them and their son (23) and daughter (18).
In the demo version, you will be introduced to the daughter, Amber.
Future updates will be focused on feminization, femdom, maledom, corruption, humiliation, bi-encouragement and many other similar kinks :)

Thread Updated: 2024-09-16
Release Date: 2024-09-15
Developer: Femboy Temptation - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 (Demo)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android:

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited:

sandman9355

Dec 19, 2020
So Amber is a lazy and dumb slut cosplaying a selfish mistress? Not exactly an introduction that would convince me to keep playing, but some people are into such stuff, so...

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This is not so much of a game demo (which would be FAR longer) but more like a tech demo - as in "Look Ma, I can string pictures and text together without necessarily crashing, woohoo!". "Finished this 'game' in five minutes" acquires a whole different meaning when you've actually finished it under sixty seconds. People clearly need some self-restraint about publishing a "release", demo or not.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Why not? Femboy is not only for whiteboys lol. :sneaky:
It was not about the skin color:HideThePain:. No, that guy is just straight up a normal looking guy, he isn't a femboy. I love actual femboys, whether they're black or white really doesn't bother me much.

But this guy is like, your average guy, if that is femboy to you, then you can consider 50-70% of men femboys. Because I can assure you, he is not a femboy:LOL:.

It's even too gay for me lol, title is kinda misleading.

Femboy_Temptation

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2024
So Amber is a lazy and dumb slut cosplaying a selfish mistress? Not exactly an introduction that would convince me to keep playing, but some people are into such stuff, so...
I didn't want to give too much description and prefer to show her personality little by little, as the updates come out :)
and as it takes some time to "get to know" the character, it wouldn't be really possible in this demo to show her full personality properly yet with just one interaction, but if you'd like to know more about her and how I'd like to show her in the future, here is her character introduction from the patreon page:

"She's 19 years old, a sweetheart and a nice girl in front of her mom and dad, but as soon as you are alone with her, her true nature emerges...
She's an A+ grade neuroscience student, and you can bet she'll use every trick in the book to make you question your feelings and thoughts and submit to her will.
She's a true-born Domme, and you... you are just a toy for her, a test subject to perfect her skill and make your life hell... but a perverted kind of hell for sure.
Would you let her do that...?"

that black guy is not a femboy:WutFace:
yeah... but the main character will be corrupted into becoming one and you'll get to meet others as love interests/side characters in the future

It was not about the skin color:HideThePain:. No, that guy is just straight up a normal looking guy, he isn't a femboy. I love actual femboys, whether they're black or white really doesn't bother me much.

But this guy is like, your average guy, if that is femboy to you, then you can consider 50-70% of men femboys. Because I can assure you, he is not a femboy:LOL:.

It's even too gay for me lol, title is kinda misleading.
I chose this character for her to dominate to show more of the contrast between their looks/size
with the idea that if she can stay dominant with someone like him, then doing that with a petite femboy and corrupting them in any way she wants won't be any challenge for her
because she'll be one of the characters who influences the main character the most in the future
the character she's dominating in the demo is just a side character and he won't be "turned into" a femboy, that will happen to the main character :)