Collection Video StonedDudeSFM collection [2024-08-30] [Stoned Dude]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1.gif

Overview:
StonedDudeSFM is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from various video games such as Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Metroid, Vampire Savior, Resident Evil, Tekken, and many more from an ever steadily expanding roster - though Chun-Li & Isabella "Ivy" Valentine remain his all-time favorites. After 3 years of working with SFM, an several VR collab videos with DarkDreamsVR, he switched to rendering animations in VAM and, on rare occasions, in Cycles (Blender) as well.
Features copious amount of anal, mostly inside Chun-Li's ever-lubricated ass.​

Updated: 2024-08-30
Artist: StoneDudeSFM -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 1900+ animations (6 hours+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:
Torrent (2023-09-14)

DOWNLOADS:

2018-2020:
- - - -

2021:

2022:

2023:

2024:

Compressed 2018-2022 (up to May):
- - - -

Virtual reality vids:
- - - -

3.gif 1.gif 2.gif 4.gif 5.gif A2.gif

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
StonedDude is another artist unable to organise his works properly and I didn't have the courage to go through 500+ posts on Patreon to collect them all. There are also tons of dead links everywhere. If someone wants to collect what's missing, then be my guest.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks! Always loved Stone’s work! If anyone needs any tips, his Kemono has a bunch of his works posted up until early July of this year. Everything else after should be here on F95. Additionally, the download links for his works on Kemono are Google Drive making them exceptionally easy to download. Now I have to make space for 7.92 GB on my phone….

McAwesome

Mar 2, 2019
Thanks! Always loved Stone’s work! If anyone needs any tips, his Kemono has a bunch of his works posted up until early July of this year. Everything else after should be here on F95. Additionally, the download links for his works on Kemono are Google Drive making them exceptionally easy to download. Now I have to make space for 7.92 GB on my phone….
Where the google drive link be?

Reactions: offput

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
On each Kemomo post, when you try to download, it’ll take you to Google Drive. Furthermore, I’m pretty sure but it’s more of a personal thing, if you sign in with your Google account, the video loads up faster lol.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
StonedDude is another artist unable to organise his works properly and I didn't have the courage to go through 500+ posts on Patreon to collect them all. There are also tons of dead links everywhere. If someone wants to collect what's missing, then be my guest.
He has tried to be a bit more organized lately, he created archive for his main characters that he uses in his work. Chun Li, Cammy, Poison (Street Fighter Fame) and Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur. Perhaps sort his Patreon posts by archive tag to find them. Thanks for sharing this collection I'm sure I'll find something I don't have =)

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He has tried to be a bit more organized lately, he created archive for his main characters that he uses in his work. Chun Li, Cammy, Poison (Street Fighter Fame) and Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur. Perhaps sort his Patreon posts by archive tag to find them. Thanks for sharing this collection I'm sure I'll find something I don't have =)
Yeah, but these posts are nowhere near complete.

• Hey there
Reactions: Piotrek

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, but these posts are nowhere near complete.
Are the posts you compiled together up to date tho (talking about every post is up to date until Sept 2021) because I believe a lot of his collection is in order and complete on Kemono, easing your job a bit unless people don’t use Kemono. The unfortunate thing is that nobody updates Kemono pages often.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Are the posts you compiled together up to date tho (talking about every post is up to date until Sept 2021) because I believe a lot of his collection is in order and complete on Kemono, easing your job a bit unless people don’t use Kemono. The unfortunate thing is that nobody updates Kemono pages often.
It's not complete because all his Mega links are down.

WAR1OCK

Feb 14, 2021
Does anyone have all the work on Willow's character IVY,archive only a small part of his work on it and on kemono the links are broken

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
It's alright. I'll do it. I'll limp to the finish line if I have to!
Let us know when everything has been acquired! I’ve seen a lot of Cammy and Chun works from Rule 34 that I plan to download and unlock numerous loads of pleasure from!

Reactions: Gestap