Mod Cheat Mod Unity Kink Inc - KinkMan [V1.1.32] [Tender Troupe]

sheryle

May 29, 2024
twitter_coverv02_piper.png

Overview:
Sex sells!

The Kinkverse is yours, Vice Mayor!
With an army of hot, loyal girls on staff, you are on the climb for political power and panty-dropping piles of cash. Run an empire of sex toys as you handle every lubed up mess your kooky mayor creates, and explore thematic universes to seduce more sexy babes.

Money, success, and power are just a few thrusts away!

This is a WIP for the time being.
I don't exactly play this game but another user was hoping that there'd be something similar to my Booty Farm mod available for this game.​

Updated: 2024-08-30
Game/Creator: Kink Inc. by Tender Troupe (Use the Steam version)
Modder: sheryle
Mod Version: 1.2.0
Game Version: 1.1.32 (As of 2024-08-29)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Known Issues:

Developer's Note:
Since this is a work in progress, the mod is still highly unstable. I've got other projects that I'm working on full time so this one isn't a priority. I'll have to take a look at it some other time but the two features that are currently working should allow you to get through the game without that much difficulty.

Download (KinkMan 1.2.0): - -

modsactive.png gamewmods.png

Last edited:

sheryle

May 29, 2024
By the way, be careful if you're going to use it in ranked events. I'm probably going to get banned but here's what you can do:
rank.png

Sdjsjfjdj

Dec 29, 2023
Sry, but dont working, red text on console, not working buy script or something, what i need to do?

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Sry, but dont working, red text on console, not working buy script or something, what i need to do?
Can you copy and paste the red text? That’s usually a result of it not finding a good instance to exploit. I use it while the shop menu is open, scrolled down to the influence bundles that cost cash, then just clicking any of them. Below are images of what you should see on the mod and screen. I've updated the mod with links up top to a slightly more reliable method.

modsactive.png gamewmods.png

Last edited:

Sdjsjfjdj

Dec 29, 2023
Can you copy and paste the red text? That’s usually a result of it not finding a good instance to exploit. I use it while the shop menu is open, scrolled down to the influence bundles that cost cash, then just clicking any of them. Below are images of what you should see on the mod and screen. I've updated the mod with links up top to a slightly more reliable method.

View attachment 3980920 View attachment 3981033
An error occurred during initialization: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'BuyEnergyPopup' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute._CreateCaObject(RuntimeModule pModule, RuntimeType type, IRuntimeMethodInfo pCtor, Byte** ppBlob, Byte* pEndBlob, Int32* pcNamedArgs)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.CreateCaObject(RuntimeModule module, RuntimeType type, IRuntimeMethodInfo ctor, IntPtr& blob, IntPtr blobEnd, Int32& namedArgs)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.AddCustomAttributes(ListBuilder`1& attributes, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, ListBuilder`1 derivedAttributes)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeType type, RuntimeType caType, Boolean inherit)
at System.RuntimeType.GetCustomAttributes(Boolean inherit)
at HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethodExtensions.GetFromType(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor(Harmony instance, Type type, Boolean allowUnannotatedType)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor(Harmony instance, Type type)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateClassProcessor(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__11_0(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T](IEnumerable`1 sequence, Action`1 action)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll(Assembly assembly)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll()

Sdjsjfjdj

Dec 29, 2023

View attachment 3980920 View attachment 3981033
I try new version all working, thank you soo much, sry

Reactions: sheryle

sheryle

May 29, 2024
I try new version all working, thank you soo much, sry
No need to apologize, thank you for letting me know that it wasn't working and that the new version is! Enjoy mate!

Edit: New version updated to get around the boss fuck crashing.
    • Quality of life update
      • Added redundancy checks to more adequately handle UnhandledErrorExceptions that may be thrown at you while using the mod.
      • Came up with a temporary fix to the boss fuck crash, we'll just disable the mods.
        • Mods are enabled by default
        • Toggle them on or off by pressing the Delete key in game

Last edited:

Godlike_Owl

May 20, 2020
Works great! Thanks a bunch, comrade Hacker. ;)

Just a quick question tho. So just as in Booty Farm, there's a bunch of in-game pictures, how can I get those (including character sprites)? Basically I'm asking if there's a way to unpack resources (since it's a Unity game as it seems)?
And since we're on the topic, can I do the same for Booty Farm? I know you can save all the event pics in there, but what about sprites?

sheryle

May 29, 2024
Works great! Thanks a bunch, comrade Hacker. ;)

Just a quick question tho. So just as in Booty Farm, there's a bunch of in-game pictures, how can I get those (including character sprites)? Basically I'm asking if there's a way to unpack resources (since it's a Unity game as it seems)?
And since we're on the topic, can I do the same for Booty Farm? I know you can save all the event pics in there, but what about sprites?
Yeah, the sprites are a little easier to get and can be found in game folder's .asset files. You can use a tool like UABE, AssetRipper, UtinyRipper, or similar ones to dump them. I forget which I used for Booty Farm but you'll be able to dump the resources that way.
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Tender Troupe\Kink Inc Steam should have .jpgs of some of the artwork and backgrounds.. not sure if it's all of them though.

Reactions: Godlike_Owl

JANCUY272

Sep 13, 2024
Yeah, the sprites are a little easier to get and can be found in game folder's .asset files. You can use a tool like UABE, AssetRipper, UtinyRipper, or similar ones to dump them. I forget which I used for Booty Farm but you'll be able to dump the resources that way.
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Tender Troupe\Kink Inc Steam should have .jpgs of some of the artwork and backgrounds.. not sure if it's all of them though.
Do you know how to use UABE / AssetRipper / Utinyripper for beginners? thank you

Godlike_Owl

May 20, 2020
Hey there again. A bit off-topic, but still. I was able to use AssetRipper on Steam version of Kink. Inc. It extracted a bucnh of folders, but most of them are in .json file type. Even in the folders that point to containing game sprites, etc.
Where do I even go from here?